Wednesday, February 28, 2007



Neil Bush is Traveling The World Again

Apparently no hookers have stopped by his room and accidentally engaged in sex with him this time, but the son of the former President, and younger brother of Commander Cuckoo Bananas is in Saudi Arabia and he loves it there.
It’s a kind of tribal democracy that people don’t talk about very much,” he said. “So it hurts me quite a bit and causes me anguish over the ignorance outside about Saudi Arabia.”

Yes, it is a democracy, for citizens of Saudi Arabia, who happen to be born of the proper families, and are also men. Most American women tourists love Saudi Arabia, because they are freed from the chore of driving. Heck, and if you get lucky, you could become the third wife for a week-end of a charming guy, who will pay you with trinkets in return (virginal american muslim women may only apply). Then he can say "I divorce you, I divorce you, I divorce you and don't call me, I'll call you".

If I go by the images of Saudi Arabia portrayed in movies, that of gun-toting mullahs, then I think I will have a very different impression of Saudi Arabia than the one that is balanced and based on reason and facts.”

The Saudi paper does end this piece on a philosophical note.
Indeed, not every system needs to be a Western-style Jeffersonian representative democracy, does it?

No, no it doesn't. Neil's older brother is putting that theory to the test in the USA. I wonder if Bandar Bush is giving him any pointers.