Thursday, May 17, 2007



Ann Coulter Is A Pathetic Needy Spinster


I have ignored her for a long while now, but here have a read. She claims that Falwell is christ like, throws wild insults around, and flails for attention. The reason I link today, is that I don't want you to get mad, but to laugh. Think of the desperation she is feeling post Don Imus. She needs to be super extra offensive to even get acknowledged these days.

In a way, it reminds me of Madonna always trying to one up herself during the 90's in order to create new controversy. Coulter's goal in this latest column was to outrage. I am actually starting to pity the barren old maid. Her fifteen minutes of fame are ending. Sure Hannity will still have her on, but that really doesn't satisfy the attention fix.

Oh, I am so outraged Ann. How dare you say such.... (Yawn)