Tuesday, March 13, 2007



Freepers Respond To John Warner's Pro Gay Statement

Today, Republican Senator John Warner denounced Peter Pace's homophobia stating that
I respectfully but strongly disagree with the chairman’s view that homosexuality is immoral. In keeping with my longstanding respect for the Armed Services committee hearing process, I will decline to comment on the current policy until after such hearings are held.”

Yesterday, I thought the freepi would wake up and respond positively to Shephard Smith's comments that agreed Global Warming was real, but I was out of luck.

Today I am hoping that John Warner's remarks will make the freepers reflect, repent, and be more tolerant of others. Let's have a looksie.

When is this idiot's term up?

Let me guess.......Schumer is the closet faggot that he appears to be and Warner has been hanging around with him a lot lately?

My guess is that John Warner knows all about gays in the military fom his own days.

Barf, he should spend a day in the hospital wards with gay men in their 30s and 40s who cannot even contain their feces anymore.

Leviticus 18:22

Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

he's queer? Wasn't he married to Elizabeth Taylor? Oh, I guess I answered my own question.

That's my guess. He was married to Liz just long enough to get elected...when he no longer needed her he shaved that beard. Again...that's my guess.

I always seem to make someone mad on these queer threads when I bring up that queers stick themselves in the other guys backside then the other guy usually get that put in his mouth. So, queers eat poop. I'm not going to bring that up so nobody get mad....

Senator John Warner - now an official member of the Film Actors Guild (F.A.G.)

Next, why Warner finds children such delightful companions ~ and maybe other surprises about various other bodily processes.

He looks like an old queen and talks like Foghorn Leghorn

Wonder how he'd feel if he came home to find a "homosexuel" preforming a sex act on his son or grandson?

Warner is a senile old fart who should wipe his chin and retire. He didn't even have the good sense before senility set in not to marry that fat old bag Elizabeth Taylor. What a fop.


Darn, the freepers let me down once again. Perhaps in the next episode, they will stop dragging their knuckles when we walk. Tune in again, and we shall see.