Monday, February 26, 2007



Conservapedia Word Of The Day



Today's Conservapedia word of the day is reproduction and with it comes a confession. I was one of those kids who looked up all the naughty words like penis and vagina and sex in the thick book as soon as age and the realization that there might be cool stuff in the dictionary hit my young mind.

Reproduction is a nice word. There were pictures in my mind of how the conservatives would explain the birds and the bees. Would they have a picture of ovaries and an erect member? Would they go the route of birds and/or bees? Explain that when a christian mommy married a christian daddy, they produced a new generation of children who believed that the earth was only 6,000 years old?

There were so many questions as to how the conservapedia would handle this topic that it made me all aflutter. So, I typed the word reproduction into the Conservapedia search box and got the following lucid definition.

Producing more cells.


I need to cry now.