Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Math Is Really Hard!

If you haven't been blessed with the wisdom of the blogging Romney boys, it is a treat not sure to be missed. Instead of swear words, they say golly quite a bit. They also are relentlessly on message. Good boy Tagg! Today Matt, who I think might be a little slow, spins the youtube debate.

I was watching the YouTube debate and I found it interesting that the Democrats kept singling out my dad. I don’t remember them mentioning any of the other Republican candidates. To me this is a sign of who really scares them. I saw a graphic Jonathan Martin at the POLITICO mentioned depicting that most of the attacks from the DNC were aimed at my dad too


Firstly, your dad is the most "flexible" candidate in that nobody knows who he is, and he likely doesn't either. His position on abortion, gay rights, and a myriad of issue are up for sale to the highest bidder, or voter depending on if he is running in a blue state, or trying to win a GOP primary. Attacking an undefined candidate is classic politics mastered and refined by Lee Atwater, Karl Rove et al. Nice spin though.

Secondly, MOST of the attacks aren't being directed at daddy. A plurality and a majority are two different concepts. 36% addressed the Mittster, which gives him the lead, not the majority.