Saturday, July 14, 2007

Bloglines

I am using bloglines to get my feeds of different bloggy good things out there. Anybody use a different service? Compare, contrast? So far four people are subscribed to my feed on bloglines (including me!). One of these days #5 will show up. Then they will be sorry.

Lately, I have been playing around with the blog, added three columns, just expanded the margins for posts, and due to the encouragement of Mrs. Trifecta have started adding pictures to some of the posts. You may feel free to weigh in on the changes. Somebody promised me to work on a hand drawn banner for the site. Hopefully that will come in soon.

Although blogging is just a hobby for me, it is fun to play around with tools to make chez Trifecta look a bit different. Sorry about all the bandwidth I am using now for those of you on dialup. I remember the days when I upgraded to 9600 baud and was excited because I could almost see text in real time!