Monday, March 05, 2007



Rudy Guiliani Admits He Blended His Family

MONTEREY PARK, Calif. — Republican presidential candidate Rudy Giuliani asked for privacy on Monday to deal with strained relationships within his family, including the estrangement between his son and his third wife.

Campaigning in Southern California, Giuliani faced questions about his family after his son, Andrew, publicly said their relationship had become distant after Giuliani's messy divorce from Andrew's mother, Donna Hanover, and his later marriage to Judith Nathan.

"I believe that these problems with blended families, you know, are challenges _ sometimes they are," he said. "The more privacy I can have for my family, the better we are going to be able to deal with all these difficulties."

Guiliani continued....

You know, when I tried to kick the kids and their mother out of the house, because I was busy carrying on an affair with a subordinate in public, announcing I would divorce their mother by way of press conference, without telling her or the kids first while my kids are in an awkward age, and live in the most competitive tabloid city in the US, it caused some strain I guess. The fact that I screwed my cousin first before their mom also has created some embarassment for the kids. But I am a Republican, and that means it's ok. I am not Bill Clinton for pete's sake. There is no real news here