Sunday, March 04, 2007



Fox's Half Hour News Hour Creator Admits He Did It

Hello, I’m Joel Surnow, co-creator and executive producer of the TV show 24. I’m also co-creator and executive producer of a brand new right-leaning parody of the evening news on the FOX News Channel called The Half Hour News Hour.

I’ve been asked to write a few words about what it’s like to produce a conservative show in Hollywood. A show that critics are already calling “the funniest show in the history of the FOX News Channel, not counting Geraldo.” I really think that says it all. Now here’s more information on The Half Hour News Hour in a simple, easy-to-use, question-and-answer format.


That is comedy gold. My sides are not aching because the belly laughs have created such a shock to my system that it created nerve damage. Geraldo Rivera, Ha ha ha ha ha. You're killing me man.